Carla Golden, LMT is OneHealthyGirl.com residing on Hilton Head Island, SC.
Who is Carla and how can she help you?
My individual wellness journey began in 1985 when I became a full-fledged, malnourished bulimic at the age of 15. You can read my full story here. I am now a healthful, whole food mostly-low-fat-raw-vegan and am in hot pursuit of a PhD in Holistic Health and Healing from the University of Natural Health.
In addition to being a busy wife and mother, I am also a practicing licensed massage therapist specializing in the use of therapeutic grade essential oils and an advocate for alternative healthcare at WellnessDestinationsCentral.com.
Here are the ways that I can help you:
1. Subscribe to this OneHealthyGirl.com blog to receive free posts written by me and my guests (look for the red box on the right).
2. Follow OneHealthyGirl.com on Facebook for additional wellness information and conversation.
2. Receive a Kriya or Raindrop Therapy massage from Carla and GoldenLMT.com.
3. Find a holistic wellness practitioner where you live on Carla's online directory: WellnessDestinationsCentral.com
You may reach me directly at OneHealthyGirl[at]hargray[dot]com, at 843.816.6179 or at about.me.
Here are a few of published articles about what I do:
1. PINK Magazine: Carla Golden, One Healthy Girl
2. CH2 Magazine: Words of Wisdom - Do What You Love
3. CH2 Magazine: Eating Healthy is the best Preventative Medicine